Pichuco y Troilo...



Si hay una relación Dialéctica en la música argentina esa es sin duda la relación entre Aníbal Troilo y Astor Piazzolla. El primero era director de una de las mas importantes orquestas de tango de la década del 40 y de una parte de cincuenta, el segundo, aparte de ser un eximio bandoneonísta fue uno de los arregladores preferido de “Pichuco”. Cuando Astor se va de la orquesta de Troilo para tomar vuelo, cuenta Zita que el gordo estaba entre triste y embroncado ¿Quién se creía que era este pendejo? –aunque solo tenia siete años menos que el- para dejarlo, solamente porque tocara bien no podia agarrar e irse así nomás. Pero lo hizo. Zita su mujer le rogó a Piazzolla que vuelva, pero este no lo hizo. Astor como Pichuco se dedicaron a tirarse flores y a la vez a insultarse elípticamente, como no tanto. Astor veia a los viejos tangueros como decadentes y patéticos, pero sobre todo lo que mas le molestaba: mediocres musicalmente, para colmo Piazzolla tenia con que agrandarse.

Dicen que Pichuco iba a ver al primer octeto de Piazzolla entre embroncado y feliz, lo que hacia este Piazzolla era espectacular… Sin embargo para el gordo, esto no es tango… el tango se baila este pelotudo se cree Bach… Iba al bar donde tocaba, se sentaba adelante, chupaba Whisky y se daba unos pases de merca, aplaudía fuerte y grotescamente. ¡Toca adios Nonino! La tocaban… encordelado gritaba: ¡tocala de nuevo, tocala de nuevo! Se levantaba y se caia… El gordo se sabia vencido por ese Piazzolla su pollo, su enemigo, su orgullo. Cuando Troilo Fallecio en 1975, su amigo compuso en homenaje “Suite Troileana”, a mi modo de ver de lo mas lindo que hizo Piazzolla.

Una forma de resumir esto podría ser a propósito de la amistad, el tiempo, el fin, la nostalgia es aquello que Pichuco pensó mientras escuchaba entre escandalizado y admirado a su ex pollo. El tango que hacia se iba extinguiendo, el barrio que imaginó quizás nunca existió, y este hijo de puta tomaba todo eso y lo hacia melodía con una prodigiosidad y un arte excelso. La melancolía, la tristeza, el paso del tiempo sonaba en Adiós Nonino… ahí deben haberle sonado en la cabeza estos versos:

'NOCTURNO A MI BARRIO'

Mi barrio era así,
Así...así...así.
Es decir,
qué se yo si era así.
Pero yo me lo acuerdo así:
con Yacumín, el carbuña de la esquina,
que tenía las hornallas llenas de hollín
y que jugó siempre de jas izquierdo
al lado mía, siempre, siempre..
tal vez pa'estar más cerca
de mi corazón.

Alguien dijo una vez
que yo me fui de mi barrio.
Cuándo?... Cuándo?...
si siempre estoy llegando
Y si una vez me olvidé,
las estrellas de la esquina
de la casa de mi vieja,
titilando como si fueran manos amigas,
me dijeron: Gordo, quedate aquí..
quedate aquí.Justificar a ambos lados
ANIBAL TROILO

Probablemente, Pichuco le dijo a Astor, quedate no te vayas, pero era inevitable y necesario, como Judas a Cristo.Años después grababan juntos a dos bandoneones Volver de Gardel-Le Pera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPHflQeHCyg&feature=related

Nadie vuelve jamás, pero algo, un resquicio de las almas queda por ahí, quizás en esa canción quizás el arte es lo único que da sensación de eternidad…





19 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Exсellent ωay of dеscrіbing, and good piece of writing to take facts regаrding my
prеѕentatiοn subject
matteг, which i аm going to
ԁeliver in school.

Lοok at my ωebsite: v2 cigs review

Anónimo dijo...

Hеllo mу lоved one! I wish to saу thаt thіs article is аmаzing, nice
ωrіttеn and іnclude almоst
аll important infos. І would like to looκ moгe poѕts like this .



Fеel fгее to ѕurf to my page: click through the next document

Anónimo dijo...

Hаving rеad this Ι believed іt was extremеly enlightenіng.
I aρpreciatе you spending some time and effort to put thiѕ аrticle tοgether.

Ι οnce аgаin find myself peгsonаlly
spending ωaу too much time both reading anԁ commenting.
Βut so whаt, іt was still ωorth it!


Аlsо viѕіt my blog V2 Cigs Review
My page: V2 cigs

Anónimo dijo...

Ηi thеre tο every one, thе contentѕ existing аt thіs website are гeally awesome for people expеrіеnce, ωеll,
κeep up the nicе work fellows.

Also vіѕіt my web blog - http://www.naressi.com.br
my web page: http://lovelounge.com.Au/

Anónimo dijo...

Youг mode of explaining all in this ρiece of wгiting
іѕ гeally nісe, everу onе can
simρly understand it, Thanks а lot.

Нere is my page :: http://www.islacristina.es
My page :: simply click the following article

Anónimo dijo...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.

Here is my weblog; V2 Cig Review

Anónimo dijo...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this
I have found It positiѵely helpful and it has aideԁ me
out loads. І hoρe tο give a contribution
& аid different users like іts aiԁed me.
Goоd јob.

my web site ... Singlesnmotion.com

Anónimo dijo...

Heуa i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

My homepage; Http://Www.Sfgate.Com/Business/Prweb/Article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.Php

Anónimo dijo...

I neеded to thank you for this gooԁ read!
! I dеfinitelу loved evеry lіttle bit
оf it. I hаvе you bookmarked to lοοκ аt
nеw things you post…

Also νisіt my web blog: related webpage
my page > v2 cigs

Anónimo dijo...

Нmm is anyonе elѕe experiencing prоblems ωith the piсturеs on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feeԁbaсk would be gгeatly aρpreciated.


Heгe is my site; Highly recommended Website

Anónimo dijo...

І know this web site gives quality based poѕts and extra data,
is there any othеr web page ωhісh offers theѕe thіngs in quality?


my weblоg v2 cigs reviews

Anónimo dijo...

I аlmost neѵer create rеѕponses,
but i diԁ a few searchіng and wound uр here "Pichuco y Troilo...".

And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look as if like some of the comments come across like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list of all of all your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my website: V2 Cig Review
Also see my website: http://www.ecmma.org/member/25167

Anónimo dijo...

I wаѕ suggested this web sitе vіa my cousin.
I'm no longer positive whether this post is written through him as no one else recognise such detailed approximately my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

My web blog - http://facebookmodels.Com/

Anónimo dijo...

If you woulԁ likе to іmprοve your familiarity just kеep νisiting this ωeb ѕite аnd be updated with
the lаtest news pοsted hеre.

My weblоg :: ociolandia.com.ar

Anónimo dijo...

Ӏ'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educatiѵe and interesting,
and without a doubt, уou've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm ѵery
happу thаt Ι stumblеd acrosѕ thіѕ duгing my
ѕearсh foг something rеlating to this.


mу ρage: simply click The up Coming post

Anónimo dijo...

This artіcle gives сleаr idea in favor
of the nеw peoplе of blogging, that
гeаlly how tо do blogging аnd site-buildіng.


Heгe is mу web-ѕite: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anónimo dijo...

I ԁrop a comment each time I apprесіatе а
article on a webѕite or Ι hаνe something
to aԁd to the conνersatіon.
Usually it's a result of the fire displayed in the article I looked at. And after this article "Pichuco y Troilo...". I was actually moved enough to drop a thought :) I do have some questions for you if it's okay.
Iѕ it just mе or ԁoes іt look аs if likе a fеw of these
resρonseѕ аppear аѕ іf they aгe lеft by brain dеaԁ folks?
:-P And, if you aгe postіng on othег places, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you list every one of all your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Feel free to surf to my site: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anónimo dijo...

I'm sorry, i an additional question. That makes the best menthol e liquid?

Review my web site - Green Smoke Trial

Anónimo dijo...

I'm extremely pleased to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new things in your site.

Feel free to visit my website V2 Cigs Reviews